To get a taste of the thriving centre of the Mother City, a Cape Town evening city tour is not to be missed. Here you will find a number of the Cape’s top attractions, from the imposing Signal Hill to the prestigious Camps Bay beach, stunning Blouberg’s panorama, the famous Long Street and plenty more to see. With an experienced and knowledgeable guide, and from the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle, you will be able to learn more about Cape Town and its surrounds, in a city tour that is sure to leave you with plenty of memories and photographs.
Signal Hill Is A Prominent Landmark From Which The Historic Noon Gun Is Fired, And Forms The “Lion’s Body” For The Adjacent Lion’s Head Mountaintop. The Hill Rewards Hikers With Spectacular Views Across Table Bay Harbour, The Central City And The Atlantic Ocean. Many Family-Friendly Picnic Spots On Signal Hill Are Favoured By Tourists And Locals All Year Round.
Long Street Is The Famous Place Where All The Party People Love To Meet Because Of It’s Number Of Bars, Clubs And Restaurants.
Other Highlights That You Can Enjoy On A Cape City Tour Include A Stop Past The Famous Blue Flag Beaches Of Camps Bay. This Beach Lies Along The Atlantic Seaboard, Which Stretches From The Waterfront All The Way Through To Hout Bay Along The Atlantic Coast. Situated Just A Few Minutes Away From The City Centre, The Beaches Are Ideal For Sunbathing And Water Sports (Even If The Water Is Somewhat Chilly). All Of This And So Much More Can Be Enjoyed On These Memorable Cape Town City Tours.
Blouberg By Night Offers A Stunning View On The Mother City.
- Cape Town City Orientation
- Sunset At Signal Hill
- Long Street
- Camps Bay
- Wi-Fi on board
- R780.00 pp (Adults)
- R385.00 pp (Children)
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel or guesthouse around Cape Town.
- Registered Tour Guide
- Transport In Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Not Available On The 25th Of December
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Tour departure and arrival are approximate
- German, French, Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available on request
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
- Luggage And Personal Possessions Are Carried At Your Own Risk
- Please Ensure That Valuables And Travel Documents Are Kept Safe At All Times
This is a tour that can be enjoyed by the whole family. Enjoy the vibrant festivities in Cape Town city in the evening
© 2019 Marula Tours. All Rights Reserved | Design by Unpegged Marketing & Design