The full day Peninsula Tour will take you around the entire Cape peninsula and show you the wonders of Cape Town – from the immaculate beaches, the penguin colony, to the spectacular sight of Cape Point, where the oceans meet. Also be sure not to miss the amazing visit to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
Clifton and Camps Bay, situated along the Atlantic Seasboard, are world-famous destinations with beautiful white beaches with clear waters. They have been awarded Blue Flag status, which makes them popular destinations for visitors throughout the year.
There is a sensational vibe along this strip with busy restaurants and bars, and street entertainment, you will never want to leave!
Hout Bay is a small fishing village with a beautiful beach, delicious fresh seafood, harbour markets and plenty of restaurants. It is a popular tourist destination home to thousands of seals that inhabit the Sea Island. This place has a sense of wonder that will captivate you. Full of colour, culture and nature, you will feel at home.
Duration: 1 hour
Cape Point – One of South Africa’s most popular tourist attractions. The nature reserve in this area is one of the most famous landmarks in Cape Town. From the Cape Point one can see the Atlantic Ocean and the Indian Ocean on opposites sides of one another. It is a beautiful area with open landscapesm cliffs and wildlife.
You will experience more than 300 species of bird life, baboons, bucks and the Cape Mountain Zebra. The Cape of Good Hope is a landmark that honours the famous explorers who discovered the Cape Point in 1488- Vasco da Gama and Bartolomeu Dias
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Simon’s Town is the seat of the SA Navy, and has a charming coastal town atmosphere and a vibrant history. Here you can find a thriving harbour, a toy museum, navy museum and plenty of other sights – nearby is also the famous Boulders Beach, which is one of the only places in the world that you can swim alongside penguins. (To visit and interact with the penguins there is a small conservation fee of R150 for adults and R75 for children).
Duration: 30 minutes
The quaint suburb of Kalk Bay runs along the Main Road, with the False Bay coastline running on one side, and the mountain on the other. Along the Main Road lies a host of veritable treasure troves, from antique shops to costume shops, bakeries, restaurants and plenty more. The area is also excellent for whale watching during whale season (June to November).
Muizenberg is world-renowned surf spot, where people from all parts of society join in communion to enjoy the wonders of the ocean. Shark spotters keep a lookout for potential danger roaming in the bay.
The Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens offer visitors a haven of peace and serenity at the foot of the Devil’s Peak mountain. Let yourself be enchanted and your senses roam free in the sights, smells and sounds of this luscious forest. (30min)
Depart: 08:00 – 09:00
- Clifton & Camps Bay
- Twelve Apostles mountains
- Hout Bay
- Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Ostrich-viewing drive by
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Cape Point
- False Bay
- Penguin Colony (optional)
- Simon’s Town
- R1250.00 pp (Adults)
- R625.00 pp (Children)
- Entrance fee to Cape Point Nature Reserve and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Optional Visit Fees
- In case of non-presentation on the tours, full cancellation fees will apply
- You can cancel until 24 hours before your tours
- General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
- Tour departure and arrival are approximate
- German, French, Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available on request
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
- Luggage And Personal Possessions Are Carried At Your Own Risk
- Please Ensure That Valuables And Travel Documents Are Kept Safe At All Times
This is a tour that can be enjoyed by the whole family. Enjoy the outdoors and the beautiful scenic route of the Cape.
© 2019 Marula Tours. All Rights Reserved | Design by Unpegged Marketing & Design